The Bugalution, by Columbia, stemmed from thoughts of wanting to marry the best of the winter, traditional shell protection with the flexibility and performance of a hiker. This revolutionary, or some say, evolutionary piece was designed as a three-season, versatile boot that offers warmth and protection combined with agility and responsiveness.
The versatility of this lightweight, outdoor adventure boot mixed with the technological intricacies (waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, light-weight and insulated), this boot can be worn with snow-shoes, for fall hiking, or spring puddle jumping.
- Waterproof nubuck and mesh (Gore-Tex® bootie)
- Three-seasonal design with the protection of a cold-weather boot and the agility of a trail runner
- Flex-Frame™ technology made of durable and pliable molded polyurethane
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Removable footbed with Dri-Lex moisture wicking cover
- Thermashield™ frost plug
- Omni-Grip® outsole designed for colder conditions